ITEC trained, qualified since 2009, I can provide treatments either in my clinic or in your own home.
Reflexology is not diagnostic, it will complement traditional medicine and can assist many conditions which affect the body's systems:
- Skeletal - bones, joints
- Muscular - muscles, diaphragm
- Circulatory - heart, blood circulation
- Lymphatic - secondary circulation, lymph nodes/ducts
- Nervous - brain, spine, central nervous system
- Endocrine - glands
- Reproductive - uterus, ovaries, testes
- Digestive - stomach, intestines, appendix
- Respiratory - lungs, trachea, bronchi, sinuses
- Urinary - kidneys, ureter, bladder
Reflexology will encourage the body to heal itself, improve blood and lymphatic circulation, reduce mental stress and increase energy levels.
Reflexology is a safe natural therapy which can ease symptoms of the following, but not exhaustive, list of examples:
Anxiety allergies angina asthma arthritis back pain bronchitis bereavement colds and flu chronic fatigue syndrome (ME) colitis cystitis eczema/dermatitis fluid retention fungal infection headache hay fever high blood pressure indigestion insomnia knee problems leg problems menopausal problems menstruation problems neck pain psoriasis shingles thyroid problems ulcers
Stress is an unavoidable part of today's lifestyle. Reflexology is known to induce relaxation and calm. Symptoms of stress may include:
- Sleep disorders
- Tired and emotional
- Lack of concentration
- Negative thoughts
all of which can cause an imbalance in your body.
Reflexology will help to reduce the effects of stress, by calming the sympathetic nervous system, leaving you in a calmer relaxed state.
References: (1) An Introductory Guide to Reflexology - Louise Tucker
(2) Reflexology for Holistic Therapists - Francesca Gould
(3) The Reflexology Bible - The Definitive Guide to Reflexology - Louise Keet